REGISTRATION INSOLVENCY AND TRUSTEESHIP AGENCY
SAVING AND CREDIT COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED (RITA SACCOS LTD)
ABOUT / HISTORY OF RITA SACCOS LTD
RITA SACCOS LTD is a registered association for providing Credit Services to employees employed by the Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA).
RITA SACCOS LTD was founded in 2010 and started with 24 active members, but now the number of membership is increasing to 90.
The Saccos' goal is to mobilize savings from members and by returning to provide credit services. Another goal of RITA SACCOS LTD is to motivate its members by teaching members the benefits of developing savings habits, through effective investment strategies to improve members' social and economic status.
The RITA SACCOS office is located at the RITA Headquarters, 4th Floor, Dar es Salaam.
Chairman Phone : +255784216490
DAR ES SALAAM.
PROCEDURE OF JOIN RITA SACCOS
QUALIFICATION OF RITA SACCOS MEMBERSHIP
1. Must be a RITA Employee
2. Complete the application form to apply for RITA Saccos (attached link RITASACCOS1).
3. He/She must pay the entry fee
4. Complete form TUF6 (Employment and Labor Relations) for deductions for your salary
5. 2 photos for the identification of Saccos Membership
6. Application to be submitted with evidence of bank slip (All payments to be paid through RITA SACCOS LTD bank)
PROCEDURE FOR LOAN APPLICATION
1. Must be a member of RITA SACCOS LTD
2. Complete the RITA SACCOS LTD loan application form (attached to link RITASACCOS2)
3. Complete the TUF6 (Employment and Labor Relations) deduction form for your salary based on the loan.
4. Must have five share
5. 6 Month Fee
7. Application to be submitted with evidence of bank slip (All payments to be paid through RITA SACCOS LTD bank)
NOTE: ALL PAYMENT MUST PAY VIA RITA SACCOS ACCOUNT AT CRDB BRANCH, ACCOUNT NO. 0150205200100. AND NOT OTHERWISE.