TRUSTEESHIP SERVICES THROUGH ONLINE
Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) would like to inform the general public that can access the Trusteeship Services Online. These services are as follows: -
- Trusteeship Incorporation.
- Notification of a change of name of the body corporate.
- Notification of change of or concerning the trustees.
- Return of trustees.
- Notification of change of postal address.
- Notification of change of trust.
- Consent to acquire interest in land.
- Search for trustees’ information.
- Verifying a copy of the documents.
- Obtain a copy of the documents.
Things to consider in Trusteeship services:
- Keep all the details used during account creation.
- Applicant must have correct information as to the trusteeship.
- Applicants must have the National Identity Card/Voter’s ID/Travel Passport and Residents Permits for foreigners.
- For Organization registered in other Authorities should have a registration certificate from respective authorities.
- Applicant will receive a Payment Invoice and will be required to pay through Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Networks through generated bill control.
- Applicants must have softcopies of the required attachments in PDF format.
In addition, we would like to insist all applicants to follow the above instructions to avoid unnecessary inconvenience.
The Address and Application Guide of the Trusteeship Services are placed at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: Applications will not be processed before completing the payment of the relevant service fee. Similarly, each organization should register the same to access other Trusteeship services.
For more information Call 0800 117 482