PROCEDURES TO OBTAIN THE BIRTH AND DEATH E-SERVICES
The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) would like to inform the Public that, they can now apply our services below through online:
1. New applications for registration of Births and Deaths.
2. Verification of Birth and Death certificate.
Important things to consider when applying:
1. Save the information you used to create an account.
2. The applicant must have his or her correct information together with both parents.
3. Applicant will receive a Payment bill/Control number and will be required to pay through Bank (NMB and CRDB) or Mobile Payment Services (M-PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL Money) only in accordance with the information provided to you.
4. Applicant to have soft copies of attachments required in pdf format.
5. Applicant to specify the district of pickup point to collect the certificate.
In addition, we would like to urge all applicants to follow the above instructions to avoid inconvenience.
The application links along with the Application Guideline are available at the bottom of this page.
Remember: the application will not be processed before completing the service payment.
For more information call 0800 117 482