Swahili   |   English
Company Liquidition
  • Interested parties file petition in court for winding up of the company under the Companies Act, Cap 212 and the Companies Insolvency Rules.
  • The court appoints the Official Receiver provisional Liquidator.
  • The Official Receiver proceeds under the Companies Act and the Insolvency Rules to perform his duties as Provisional Liquidator.